Sunday, January 31, 2010

Decorating Gold Wallpaper What Kind Of Wallpaper Border Would Go Well With A Large Sunroom That Has Red Carpet?

What kind of wallpaper border would go well with a large sunroom that has red carpet? - decorating gold wallpaper

Lol ... Yes, I know, red carpet, a bit funny. I moved into a house this big room in an extra built it really had no idea what to do with them. The carpet is a deep red, I like, but I'm not sure how to decorate with it. There is a wood stove in the living room and four types of sliding glass doors. Currently, there is a gold piece for the wallpaper border, very ugly. I thought it was better to have on the floor and put a better one. The walls are tan. Any tips?

If it helps you to know about me, girl from the town I am 27 years old, though (I'm moving into this house, that happens to a farm). I like simple furnishings and things seem bohemian / hippie-ish, I guess. Thank you!

7 comments:

Eartha: Out of Hiding said...

Paint it ... something dark and rich as a class was deep blue with a deep red and not bright purple ... You can also fabulous in shades of red and does not conflict ... Finally, dark purple. There is plenty of natural light into the room with sliding glass doors, so that dark colors will not look weak and wet.

You can also use something like gold Moroccan ... Which is a beautiful shade of the old deep golden color ... not flashy or bright blinngy all ... and throw a little Moroccan-style cushions around the Mediterranean blues and feel sand on a North African to make it real.

This web site is a few ideas about the kind of color, I mean.

ol white biker said...

In which direction the room faces? (NSEW?)
and the color of the walls?
You can. . .
Red carpet, white walls, blue border.
or
Become a "hippie-room" with a few old posters (black for at Nite Lite) and Pearl pendant.
Or
Red Carpet, round bed with a golden dildo in the middle of the room (Oh, that's a Guy Thing's).

mswnana said...

Four types of sliding glass doors! That is a lot. You know, if you want the carpet, you can see the walls of the old black paint and put a border of red poppies. You can hang curtains on the doors, unless you need privacy. I love white gauze curtains, the wind is blowing so warm. I love the country. I envy you. Maybe put some shelves on each side of the pan (not) and some large seats, where you can sit and read quietly, if you wish.

Flustera... said...

Do not wallpaper - Beadboard About what? They spoke of houses and simple style - it's my first thought. You get the texture and structure, without leaving the room because the red carpet (wink). Paint Beadboard cream, one or two rugs with simple patterns - gold, green, purple and some red accents. Have fun with it.

Loosey™ said...

It is good to know that you are only 27, ha, ha, I do not know what you mean by old. However, it is hard to beat red, at least in black, and certainly do not want black walls. All the wallpaper color, in fact, if you will, to build models of a black carpet.

2010 warrior_soul said...

with red velvet design on the black back ground would be great!

me said...

Renunciation of the border. Is it in the top or chair rail level? If his position on top of the crown molding, if the height of the rail mounted chair rails and paint in the color of your choice and attitude. This chair rail 3 or 4 "strips, then a 1 / 2" cut to more. \\ \\ \\ \\ Http: / / www.hgtv.com / home-improvement / sop \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;----- ... Something like that, but only one color in the middle.

You can try to match the color of the color and let the white wall, but can be very difficult to do.

A deep red gives you many options. I suggest that since you 4 games in Windows, that is his biggest obstacle will be focused on the treatment front. Let's define their decorating options. Find a balance in the room with 4 sets of doors, then you know what size and style sofas and other furniture should be.

Red Carpet is broken ontop with a blanket in the living room. Do not let the overwhelming red. Will clean your carpet with your window treatments combined. There is a view of the doors or privacy needs?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bill collar adidas. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator