Ladies, how do I wear a low cut dress or shirt...? - what bra do i wear with low cut back dress
If I have thick, uneven breasts? My breast are some of the greatest, what most of my friends and one is higher than the other. Not that remarkable, but not for me. I need a shirt that no one can see to wear. However, I have low cut dresses lately and I want to wear a vest to achieve. What can I do? I thought that might help a strapless bra, but I have not been able to find a starting immediately. I a think that the size of my fortune. VS and I'm not a payment of $ 50 or more for a bra. I'm in school, and I can not withdraw this money out the window. But back to my question. Is it possible to use my lower cut off shirts and dresses with my mother, everything seems to be uneven? And surgery is not an option. I know that the breasts of most women are different. Therefore I do not call. Any help would be great. Thank you.
2 comments:
I have a friend with the same problem.
You need to pay more than it would for clothes
because of their breast size, and it is difficult for them to
Find things that are not too provocative.
She loves her child and seems to correspond to Nice.
http://store.delias.com/item.do?category ...
this is cute
Post a Comment