Why was my heart beating fast? - why heart suddenly beat fast
Yesterday I was in bed watching a DVD when suddenly my heart beat a couple of clips. This day and night for about an hour. Can the lack of excersize? Or maybe too much junk food?
Why was my heart beating fast? - why heart suddenly beat fast
Yesterday I was in bed watching a DVD when suddenly my heart beat a couple of clips. This day and night for about an hour. Can the lack of excersize? Or maybe too much junk food?
6 comments:
Palpitations can be scary, but are usually not a major medical problem. It never hurts to check. The extracts can be very expensive and is often a waste of time. If they occur, associated with chest pain or pressure, which can be big business and should be reviewed. Stress, caffeine, May decongestant medicine may predispose palpitations.
Caffeine, sugar, stress ...
Nobody can answer this question with Yahoo, you have a health check by a doctor, after what happened.
Sounds like you have palpitations, which can be benign, had at times, but there can be many causes that are too dangerous to have, and must be checked and properly diagnosed.
For more info:)
http://www.medicinenet.com/palpitations/ ...
his fear. How do I .... good times, good times
It depends on a variety of things. If you are in menopause, this is a common symptom. Perhaps your husband, I do not know. This could be as much sugar. Perhaps you have tacycardia. If this is not a normal thing for you, go see a doctor. Again, I do not know what dying is your gender, but women from heart disease than anything else.
I think it should, because too little exercise
Post a Comment